[ZODB-Dev] StandaloneZODB

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@zope.com
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 13:42:14 -0400

  MH> How up2date is StandaloneZODB 1.0? Should I use that or some
  MH> other branch?

It is getting a little out of date.  The trunk of CVS should be
current and is very similar to the code in Zope 2.6a1.

I have just done some CVS reorganization.  We've added new top-level
packages ZODB3 & ZODB4.  The next release of what was called
"StandaloneZODB" will be from the ZODB3 module.  The contents are
identical, only the name has changed.

The ZODB4 module contains the ZODB specific components of Zope3.  It's
pre-alpha code.  Just making it available for experimentation.

Jeremy