[ZODB-Dev] Question on Zope standard_error_message object; last hope on this issue...

Bill Ryder bryder@afilias.info
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 17:00:05 -0500

I'm trying to code a custom standard_error_message object, but whatever I
change ends up sandwiched in the middle of what looks like the default page,
in other words, the total of my code, is sandwiched between output that I
can not determine the origin of.  Rather than explaining that further let me
present the next finding: I deleted all instances of standard_error_message
from my Zope installation (didn't think this was even allowed, but...).
Somehow Zope is still pulling a default page from somewhere.  Does anyone
know how this would be possible?  Where is Zope pulling this default page
from if all visible instances were deleted?

PS - also, can someone direct me to a more appropriate forum for this
question if there is one.  Thanks!

-Bill