[ZODB-Dev] Looking for a specific object...

Andrew Sydelko andrew@sydelko.org
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 17:13:43 -0500

On Wednesday 06 March 2002 17:01, Chris Withers wrote:
> Andrew Sydelko wrote:
> > I'm not very clued in on Zope/Class/Python schtuff... Could you provide
> > what I might want to put in this Splitter.py?
>
> An easier solution is to go to the Products section of the control panel
> and delete all the Product objects there, then restart Zope.
>
> Lemme know if it works...
>
> ...if it does, shout at Andreas, he's the only person who's been playing
> with the splitter in the last year ;-)

That did it. Hrm.... Thanks... So, is deleting everything in the Products
Control Panel something that should just be done periodically?

> PS: I suspect some dodgy interaction with the online help system which uses
> ZCatalog, probably in some bizarre and unnatural way...

Which would explain why I would get the same Splitter error when clicking on
Help on certain pages.....

--andy.