[ZODB-Dev] uncaptured exception/ Aassertion Error in CVS StandaloneZODB

Wed, 15 May 2002 10:33:46 +0100

On Wednesday 15 May 2002 10:24 am, Chris Withers wrote:
>Toby Dickenson wrote:
>> On Wednesday 15 May 2002 9:24 am, Chris Withers wrote:
>> >I take this these include:
>> >checkTransactionalUndoAfterPack (testFileStorage.FileStorageTests)
>>
>> Ive not looked at that one... I was thinking of checkSize and checkDetail.
>
>Well, take a look ;-)
>
>This one fails inconsistently but pretty frequently on both Windows and
> Linux...

'Inconsistently' is probably the reason it hasnt been fixed before now.

If this is one you care about (;-) I suggest you modify the test harness to
give an error message that is more verbose than "2!=3", as guidance for the
people who cant reproduce it locally.