[ZODB-Dev] Attempt to store an object from a foreign database connection

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
29 May 2002 09:39:36 -0400

One suspect is the sessioning machinery, which "out of the box" uses a
different database to store session info.  Are you using sessions?

For an explanation of the error, see
http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope-coders/2002-February/000804.html .

- C