[ZODB-Dev] More ZODB POSKeyErrors with 2.6.0

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@zope.com (Jeremy Hylton)
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 10:21:21 -0500

  CW> I got lots of:

  CW> ZODB.POSException.POSKeyError: 0000000000082a70

  CW> ...the OID stayed the same.

  CW> Solved it by stopping the storage server and deleting all the
  CW> indexes.  Haven't had problems since the restart.

  CW> Is there a bug in the FileStorage index lurking here?

Maybe.  I think we need more information to be able to debug the
problem.  It's hard to guess what would cause an index error.

It would help if you could run fsrefs.py on the real FileStorage.
That would tell us if there are any dangling references in the
storage, or if the problem is solely in the index.

If it happens again, it would be interesting to keep a copy of the
index file and see if it is corrupted.

Jeremy