[ZODB-Dev] ZODB 3.2 release plan posted

Jeff Rush jrush@taupro.com
Wed, 06 Nov 2002 19:49:59 -0600

Although obviously not targeted for the 2.3 release, are
there any specific plans to adapt Zope to Python 2.2 re
replacing ExtensionClass, et. al. with slots and
properties?  I think they may simplify things a bit
re ComputedAttribute and such, making it easier to
use Zope components outside of Zope, such as in Quixote
and Twisted.

The 2.1/2.2 roadmap item listed on the Wiki was written
before 2.2 was finalized and doesn't reflect the new
features of 2.2.

-Jeff Rush