[ZODB-Dev] Additional Info: PANIC -- ZODB.POSException.ConflictError

Tobias Herp THerp@apriori.de
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 13:40:26 +0100

Some additional info:

0. Zope 2.5.0 (binary release, python 2.1, linux2-x86), python 2.1.2,
linux2 (RedHat v7.2), reproducable in VMWare-SuSE 8.1

1. The problem is not a real ConflictError, since it occurs every time =
one
tries to add this kind of object, no matter whether more than one user
accesses the Zope or not.

2. It worked for months without any problem and was not changed.

3. In the same Zope, we had a problem before where it suddenly wasn't
possible anymore to send emails using the info from a ZUserFolder; this=
 was
fixed by fsrecovering the database. So it seems quite plausible to me t=
hat
the new problem is of similar kind.

Tobias
--
(sorry for any unfriendly footer added automatically against my wishes.=
..

Diese E-Mail enth=E4lt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich gesch=FCtzte
Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder
diese E-Mail irrt=FCmlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte
sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das un-
erlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail
ist nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have
received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is
strictly forbidden.=