[ZODB-Dev] POSKeyError

Alan Runyan runyaga@runyaga.com
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:16:02 -0600

Hi.

on plone.org we are starting to get POSKeyErrors when File content
is being saved in a CMFWiki content object.  SteveA told me that
you should *never* get a POSKeyError exception and if so to
tell zodb-dev.  we get the following:

a.. Module Products.CMFPlone.PloneTool, line 116, in _renameObject
a.. Module OFS.CopySupport, line 221, in manage_renameObjects
a.. Module OFS.CopySupport, line 251, in manage_renameObject
a.. Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 252, in __call__
a.. Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 283, in _bindAndExec
a.. Module App.special_dtml, line 174, in _exec
a.. Module DocumentTemplate.DT_In, line 645, in renderwob
a.. Module DocumentTemplate.DT_In, line 773, in sort_sequence
a.. Module ZODB.Connection, line 508, in setstate
a.. Module ZODB.FileStorage, line 626, in load
a.. Module ZODB.FileStorage, line 621, in _load
a.. Module ZODB.FileStorage, line 2201, in _loadBack
a.. Module ZODB.FileStorage, line 2188, in _loadBack_impl

POSKeyError: 00000000000904b0

I can save content in other parts of the ZODB.

cheers,
~runyaga