[ZODB-Dev] Catalog Search exposes BTrees bug?

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:28:01 +0100

Toby Dickenson wrote:
> On Friday 06 Sep 2002 5:37 pm, Casey Duncan wrote:
>
>>I would recommend updating the BTree code in your Zope to current CVS.
>>There have been *many* fixes there since 2.5.1
>
> eeek. to be precise here, update the BTrees and ZODB code together. Updating
> BTrees alone would be bad.

...which is precisely why I want to wait for an official release :-(

My exasperation is mainly with the rediculous amount of time it's taking to get
2.6 out the door rather than any actual bugs.

*sigh* I guess people have work to do...

cheers,

Chris