SecureZEO rehash, was Re: [ZODB-Dev] ZEO signal feature

Tim Hoffman timhoffman@cams.wa.gov.au
24 Sep 2002 08:56:18 +0800

Hi

I have been doing IP based access control with ZEO for quite some time
now, where whether a ZEO client can connect and whether it can
read/write or read only is specified on the ZSS. I am currently
running it on several production sites, one of which has been
runing for getting on towards a year now with this code.

I have posted several times but never garnered any interest in it.
http://www.zope.org/Members/smog/index_html

I have not yet looked at porting it to Zeo 2.

Rgds

Tim