[ZODB-Dev] Error running test.py in zodb3.1b

Magnus Lycka magnus@thinkware.se
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 03:23:14 +0200

At 20:09 2002-09-25 -0400, Guido van Rossum wrote:
> > Is Windows affected? (I'm not clever enough to figure that out
> > from the source...)
>
>Yes.

:(

Where can I learn more about this bug? (Not tonight
though. I hope I'll get some sleep despite these
news...)

I read the "[ZODB-Dev] ZODB3-3.1b1" mails from last
week, but I didn't get a lot wiser. I don't quite
understand when the buggy function is called.

I'm naively hoping that maybe my app isn't affected
after all? :)

I've been running for a few days, and I haven't had
any problems with ZODB so far. (Just with wxPython...)
Not that I noticed anyway.

Do I understand correctly that this function would
be called if I for instance did "type(6)(3)"? But
it's not just that, right?

--=20
Magnus Lyck=E5, Thinkware AB
=C4lvans v=E4g 99, SE-907 50 UME=C5