[ZODB-Dev] ValueError: Can not re-register object under a different oid

Greg Czajkowski gregczajkowski@yahoo.com
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 12:45:25 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jeremy,
Because the client will crash during commit() if I
shutdown the server process, I changed my add data
function to catch the crash/disconnect, sleep for a
while, then try to reconnect. During the reconnect,
the btree data object is rebound, the data is added to
the btree again and recommitted. So the btree object
will have a different oid. Again Im speculating this
is what is happening since it's pretty hard to catch
these errors. I have to experiment some more.

--G