[ZODB-Dev] Zope2.6 + ZEO 2

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@zope.com
07 Apr 2003 13:48:46 -0400

It sounds like your setup should work.  Can you provide more details
about what is going wrong?  In particular, turn on the debug log for
Zope and the ZEO server and see how far it is getting.  I'd start by
using -100 as the log level, but you may need to set it lower to get all
the details.

Interesting questions to ask of the log:  Does the ZEO client establish
a connection?  Is the initial handshake finished?

I don't recall the details, but we fixed some problem with import locks
and ZEO.  Does the client process deadlock?  If so, then this could be
the problem.

Jeremy