[ZODB-Dev] Weird behaviour on ZEO client

Roché Compaan roche@upfrontsystems.co.za
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 11:02:28 +0200

> Phew, it wasn't ZEO's fault, the server lost time but it has ntp
> installed now.

I was over optimistic, the misterious behaviour is still there :-(
Please, if any of you have an idea how I should debug this it will be
immensely appreciated. In the mean time I'll step through pdb.

--
Roché Compaan
Upfront Systems                 http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za