[ZODB-Dev] Turn off Storing Versions

Barry Warsaw barry@python.org
11 Apr 2003 17:01:59 -0400

On Fri, 2003-04-11 at 15:56, Mark Bucciarelli wrote:

> - how stable would you say this is (as of ZODB 3.1.1)?

It should pass all the expected (read: non-version, non-undo) tests, but
I haven't run the ZODB 3.1.1 test suite in a while.

> - do you know of it being used in a production environment?

Probably not.  I personally use BDBFullStorage in all my own Zope
development work, but none of the Berkeley based storages are being used
in a production environment, AFAIK.  I would love for that to change
<wink>.

> - any known issues with using this on a Windows platform?

I believe Tim at least runs the tests on Windows.

> - can you refer me to any on-line documentation?

http://cvs.zope.org/ZODB3/Doc/BDBStorage.txt?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

-Barry