[ZODB-Dev] snapshot isolation how-to

Adam Groszer adamg at mailbox.hu
Wed Apr 16 19:28:35 EDT 2003

Dear All,

May I have a question regarding the interface of Transaction?
My problem is that I can't see clearly where a Transaction starts.
The first starts with _init(), ends by abort or commit.
The next starts right after abort or commit, ends by abort or commit.
The last finishes latest by __del__.
Sure, there is a begin method, but looks like nobody calls it?

I would like to propose a start method, which would be called when
appropriate.
This would make life easier in case of subclassing Transaction.

Adam