[ZODB-Dev] odd KeyError in OOSets

Nicholas Henke henken at seas.upenn.edu
Fri Apr 18 22:45:58 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-04-18 at 16:59, Tim Peters wrote:
> What kind of object displays itself as (e.g.)
>
>     <ClubmaskObject node6 at 0x8336848>
>
> and how does the class of that object define __cmp__?  Note that OOSets
> require a consistent total ordering among their members, so how __cmp__ is
> defined is the most interesting question.

It is the basic object that I use in my software -- here is a link to
the file in cvs on sf:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/clubmask/clubmask/lib/python/database/ClubmaskClass.py?rev=1.26&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

It derives from IndexedObject from IndexedCatalog -- I checked that
class, and __cmp__ is not defined anywhere. I am not sure if it matters,
__hash__ is defined to return the objects 'id' which is id(self) taken
during __init__.

Nic
--
Nicholas Henke
Penguin Herder & Linux Cluster System Programmer