[ZODB-Dev] listener on persistent objects

heiko hees heiko.hees at brainbot.com
Wed Apr 23 23:56:25 EDT 2003

hi,
we seek to implement an application, which allows external apps to to
receive events on object change (w/o ZEO).
since the Persistent-class already tracks object changes, we assume,
there must be a hook to be notified if any object change occures. any
hints on using this hook?

further we need to determin all parents (objects referencing) of a
certain Persistent-instance. gc.get_referers([obj]) doesn´t seem to work.

and finally it would be great if we could access a Persistent-instance
by OID.

any hints are welcome,
heiko

--
brainbot technologies ag
schwalbacherstr. 74   65183 wiesbaden . germany
http://brainbot.com/  mailto:heiko at brainbot.com