[ZODB-Dev] Re: PartitionedFileStorage

Tim Peters tim_one at email.msn.com
Sat Apr 26 23:17:13 EDT 2003

[Barry Warsaw]
> I have no first hand knowledge but I suspect BDBStorage works fine on
> Windows.  Maybe even a bit easier to install since the PyBSDDB Windows
> installer comes with all the BerkeleyDB stuff you need, as does the
> Python 2.3 installers.

If someone tells me it's important <wink> to find out, we can try it on
Monday.  I believe I've run whatever BDBStorage tests exist in Zope3 under
Python 2.3 and Win2K.  Python 2.3's own bsddb3 test usually fails on Win98SE
(but not on Win2K), so the odds that BDBStorage works on Windows flavors
before NT seem slim.