[ZODB-Dev] datetime types

Paolo Invernizzi paoloinvernizzi at dmsware.com
Wed Apr 30 11:48:17 EDT 2003

The idatetime module was commited by 'ryzaja', but cannot I guess the
email address for asking if it's a known iussue...
I've read 'In prepration for the upcoming interface changes...' in the
latest interface/ log...

Python23 CVS
ZODB CVS
WinXP SP1

D:\repositories\ZODB4>python test.py
Running tests from D:\repositories\ZODB4
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "test.py", line 648, in ?
     process_args()
   File "test.py", line 638, in process_args
     bad = main(module_filter, test_filter, libdir)
   File "test.py", line 480, in main
     runner(files, test_filter, debug)
   File "test.py", line 421, in runner
     s = get_suite(file)
   File "test.py", line 369, in get_suite
     mod = package_import(modname)
   File "test.py", line 361, in package_import
     mod = __import__(modname)
   File
"D:\repositories\ZODB4\src\zope\interface\common\tests\test_idatetime.py",
line 22, in ?
     from zope.interface.common.idatetime import ITimeDelta, ITimeDeltaClass
   File "D:\repositories\ZODB4\src\zope\interface\common\idatetime.py",
line 571, in ?
     implements(timedelta, ITimeDelta)
   File "D:\repositories\ZODB4\src\zope\interface\implements.py", line
157, in implements
     klass.__implements__ = interface
TypeError: can't set attributes of built-in/extension type
'datetime.timedelta'

---
Paolo Invernizzi