[ZODB-Dev] There seems to be something wrong with auth in 3.2

Christian Robottom Reis kiko at async.com.br
Mon Dec 8 08:36:01 EST 2003

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 02:21:32PM +0100, Per Sigmond wrote:
> Sorry to bug you again folks :-), but this problem prevents me from using the
> auth mechanism of zodb. Can anyone reproduce the error stated below, or am I
> doing something wrong?

I actually am interested in seeing if this happens for me, but I'm a bit
too busy the beginning of this week to change my setup to use
authentication again. I also think Jeremy's a bit too involved in
cache hacking right now to distract himself, which is why he hasn't been
too responsive lately.

If you don't get an answer by Wednesday or Thursday please nudge me and
I'll make a point of trying to reproduce your problem here.

Take care,
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 261 2331