ExtensionClass.h missing? was Re: [ZODB-Dev] There seems to be something wrong with auth in 3.2

Christian Robottom Reis kiko at async.com.br
Tue Dec 16 03:10:49 EST 2003

On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 01:23:29PM +0100, Per Sigmond wrote:
> Here we go; nudge-nudge :-)

So I gave an hours shot at this, but ended up failing to connect even
when I [seemed to] specify a username and password. I remember having
a hard time setting it up last time, but not this hard.

Anyway, I ended up halting because I updated ZODB3 to the tip, and at
this point ExtensionClass fails to compile because it's missing
ExtensionClass.h.

    kiko at anthem:~/devel/ZODB3/ExtensionClass$ python setup.py build
    running build
    running build_ext
    building 'ExtensionClass' extension
    gcc -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -g -O3 -Wall
    -Wstrict-prototypes -fPIC -I/mondo/local/include/python2.3 -c
    src/ExtensionClass.c -o build/temp.linux-i686-2.3/src/ExtensionClass.o
    src/ExtensionClass.c:27: ExtensionClass.h: No such file or directory

Anybody have any idea what's up?

Take care,
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 261 2331