[ZODB-Dev] ZODB.POSException.ReadConflictError

Dr. Thomas Wagner theseus at ze.tum.de
Wed Dec 17 05:48:19 EST 2003

Hi,

we are running a portal with 10000 users, using Plone, Zope 2.7b3, ZEO
and 4 ZEO Clients, all more than generously equiped. Since upgrading to
2.7b3 we get a frequent ZODB.POSException.ReadConflictError for various
objects togehter with Uuser authentication (log in oder access via
memberdata_tool. The error only occurs on the ZEO clients and is then
responded to all requests.

We checked for some unfortunate code in our skripts like discussed in
this list some days ago but that didnt bring up any strange constructions.

does anyone have the same problem or can you give us some idea how we
can find out more about this error?

regards
thomas