[ZODB-Dev] RFC: Attributes and Options for IndexedCatalog

Greg Ward gward@mems-exchange.org
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 13:48:04 -0500

[Christian, some time last week]
>     Johan says something about "generating domain class code from XML"
>     next to me and I feel worried.

[me, in my best Hollywood Western black-hat-cowboy voice]
> "Git a rope, boys".  >grin<

[Christian misunderstands... perhaps deliberately?]
> I'll tie him up with it if he mentions it again. Thanks for the nice
> comment.

Err, "git a rope" generally does *not* refer to merely tying somebody
up.  The appropriate expression is in fact "string him up".  As in, from
the nearest tree.

I love the English language ... it's so ... *subtle*.

(Johan, if you're reading this, do *not* take it seriously -- it takes a
lot more than just *suggesting* the use of XML to make me to utter death
threats!)

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - software developer                gward@mems-exchange.org