[ZODB-Dev] DBTab mounts

Rocky Burt rocky.burt@bricsnet.com
20 Feb 2003 09:39:38 -0500

What would the chance of making the configuration ZMI-based instead of
externally-based?

If an ISP or something similar were to host Zope's that allowed DBTab
configuration, it could become a nightmare very fast.

Plus, I'd like to automate setting up certain mount points, which is
hard to do when i have to restart Zope to get changes to take place.

Also, solves any possible format issue with having to do with .ini or
anything non-zope-like I would think.

Regards,
Rocky (r0ky)