[ZODB-Dev] ZODB (transaction) dependence on zope.interface

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch@rogers.com
Tue, 07 Jan 2003 06:55:55 -0500

I was just wanting to see what the new version of ZODB would be like, so
I checked out the Zope3 tree, did a build and copied transaction,
persistence and zodb to my Python-path.  However, the file
transaction/interfaces.py appears to be dependent on zope.interface (it
imports and uses it).  Is it supposed to be this way?  Should other
parts of the "zope" package be copied for stand-alone zodb?

Should I be reporting such things as bugs, am I doing something wrong,
or is the dev team not worrying about stand-alone yet?

Enjoy all,
Mike