[ZODB-Dev] ZODB (transaction) dependence on zope.interface

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch@rogers.com
Wed, 08 Jan 2003 00:50:56 -0500

Okay, thanks Jeremy.  I guess I'll stick with the zope3 checkout for
now, just didn't want to be mucking about if this code wasn't really
supposed to be running outside of Zope yet.

There sure was a lot of renaming going on, wasn't there :) .  Enjoy,
Mike

Jeremy Hylton wrote:

>There is a standalone package available by checking out the ZODB4
>module from cvs.zope.org.  I had hoped to package it up for alpha
>release last week, but customer projects have kept me from getting to
>the release.
>
>The ZODB4 package has a setup.py that will install all the necessary
>components, including zope.interface.  The dependency is only on
>zope.interface, so nothing else from zope gets installed.
>
>Jeremy

  Mike C. Fletcher
  Designer, VR Plumber, Coder
  http://members.rogers.com/mcfletch/