[ZODB-Dev] Re: [Zope] ZODB.POSException.ReadConflictError

Christopher N. Deckard chris@globalfoo.net
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 08:32:16 -0500

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003 13:29:27 +0000, Toby Dickenson spoke forth:

> On Wednesday 08 January 2003 1:09 pm, Christopher N. Deckard
> wrote:
>
> > How's something like this:
> > query = {}
> > query['foo'] = 'bar'
> > results = catalog.searchResults(query)[]
> >
> > # expensive stuff here
> >
> > return results
> >
> > I just added the "[]" to the end of the searchResults line.
> > Will that help?
>
> I think you mean [:]

Yes.  I wrote that in my code, just not in the email.  Thanks
though.

> That will copy the lazy list of lazy search results brains, and I
> *think* that will create a proper list of proper brain objects. So
> yes, it will help.

I'll test and see what happens.  Thanks for the help.

-Chris