[ZODB-Dev] RFC: Proposal for AuthZEO (was SecureZEO one day)

Christian Reis kiko@async.com.br
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 21:03:34 -0200

On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 05:29:20PM -0500, Jeremy Hylton wrote:
> Thanks for pursuing this!  I had expected we would defer this task
> until after ZODB 3.2, but I am again hopeful something can happen in
> time.  We are planning to do a ZODB 3.2 alpha release any day now, but
> I think we'd need to defer this until alpha 2.

If no major hitches are found in the RFC, we can have this ready by
Friday for a first review. This doesn't mean it's fit for inclusion in
the alpha, just that we are ready to do it.

> I'll review the RFC as soon as I can.

Thanks.

Take care,