[ZODB-Dev] Can't mount acl_users with DBTab

Chris Withers chrisw at nipltd.com
Tue Jul 15 16:19:26 EDT 2003

Hi Shane,

While trying some stuff out I noticed a couple of problems if you try and use
DBTab mount the root user folder:

1. You can't add the mount point, because a DBTab mount point isn't one of the
things the emergency user can own, and you have to be working as the emergency
user to replace the root acl_users folder. Temporarily commenting out the code
which cehcks this was a passabel workaround for me.

2. Once you have mounted a DBTab acl_users at the root, you can't log in with
any users it supplies. I couldn't get to the bottom of this one :-S

Anyway, I went and found another solution so this isn't a problem for me,  just
thought I'd let you know :-)

cheers,

Chris