[ZODB-Dev] ZODB on HPUX 10.20 w/out Threads

Jon Greene ziljian at linuxmail.org
Thu Jul 17 11:42:18 EDT 2003

I'm serving a web app from an HPUX 10.20 box using a fairly minimal portion of ZODB 3.1 (FileStorage, BTrees, and PersistentList).  Today I tried upgrading to 3.1.2 and ran into problem with Connection.py as it now uses threading.

Unfortunately the 'server' doesn't have a working thread package and I don't have root access, is there an easy way around this or am I doomed to go without current/future releases?

Thanks,

Jon