[ZODB-Dev] ZODB3 3.3 alpha 1 released

Neil Schemenauer nas at mems-exchange.org
Fri Jul 18 18:05:54 EDT 2003

It seems PersistentMapping has moved.  With ZODB 3.2b2:

    >>> import ZODB
    >>> from Persistence import PersistentMapping
    >>> PersistentMapping
    <extension class Persistence.PersistentMapping at 8239e00>

with ZODB 3.3a1:

    >>> import ZODB
    >>> from Persistence import PersistentMapping
    >>> PersistentMapping
    <module 'Persistence.PersistentMapping' from ...>

Is that intentional?

I added the PersistentMapping class to Persistence.__init__.  After that
I got a few 'TypeError: Cannot create a consistent method resolution
order (MRO) ...' errors.  Those were pretty easy to fix.  I ran a few
tests and things seem to work.

  Neil