[ZODB-Dev] Unexpected ClientDisconnected Behaviour

Toby Dickenson tdickenson at geminidataloggers.com
Tue Jul 22 14:38:20 EDT 2003

On Tuesday 22 July 2003 13:25, Chris Withers wrote:
> Chris Withers wrote:
> > Why should an end user see a fail message when ZEO automatically
> > reconnects?
>
> Shame no-one commented on this :-s
>
> Is this becuase no-one has a view, or no-one has the time to fix it?

I see this occasionally.

After each failed attempt to connect, the ClientStorage will not make any new
connection attempts for a few seconds. During that period the ClientStorage
raises this user-visible error. I think this behavior is by design.

--
Toby Dickenson - http://www.geminidataloggers.com/people/tdickenson

Want a job like mine?  http://www.geminidataloggers.com/jobs for Software
Engineering jobs at Gemini Data Loggers in Chichester, West Sussex, England