[ZODB-Dev] Synchronizing Mirror Sites

Norfleet, Sheppard S. sheppard.norfleet at ngc.com
Tue Jul 29 12:43:08 EDT 2003

Good point,

I suppose I need to have it find the new objects after a round transactions
have been received and processed, but theres probably a better way.  Right
now I am in learning mode so when I come to a problem I research it and try
to implement a fix, I don't have enough  internal knowledge of Zope to
prethink every possible factor ahead of time.

Regards,

Shep