[ZODB-Dev] storage comparison feature matrix

Christian Reis kiko at async.com.br
Fri Jun 13 20:59:02 EDT 2003

On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 06:38:57PM -0400, Jeremy Hylton wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-06-13 at 18:30, Christian Reis wrote:
> > On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 12:26:46PM +0100, Toby Dickenson wrote:
> > > I now have something that is worth sharing, but Im not sure where to publish
> > > it. It needs to be somewhere that all storage developers can make
> > > corrections.... I tried the ZODB wiki, but it suffered a serious uglification
> > > (the wiki has poor support for tables, which is the natural format for a
> > > feature comparison matrix). Any other suggestions?
> >
> > A while back I suggested registering zodb.org to Jim. Why not put a
> > skeleton site up, and have it concentrate docs and content and news we
> > have?
>
> That seems like a lot of work for just posting one page.  Can't you add
> a raw HTML page to the Wiki?  That's how we include AMK's ZODB
> programming guide.

Well, my idea was to start a ZODB site so we can have our documentation
and news better organized. It's not always fun to fish around google for
stuff. Maybe I'm alone in wanting this, though..

I might even volunteer to give the kickstart if we can get somewhere to
host it; async.com.br already hosts the pygtk faq and it's too damned
slow!

Take care,