[ZODB-Dev] winlock problems?

Paolo Invernizzi paoloinvernizzi@dmsware.com
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 10:29:16 +0100

Hi all,

I've some problem with the new lock implementation...
_get_osfhandle fails in every test...

Exception winlock.error: '_get_osfhandle failed' in <bound method
LockFile.__del__ of <zodb.lockfile.LockFile instance at 0x00DEEAA8>> ignored

Platform Windows XP SP1, Python 2.3a2, ZODB4 cvs.

Must I upgrade to Python 2.3 CVS? Thanks in advance!

Paolo Invernizzi