[ZODB-Dev] FileStorage database unrecoverable?

Tim Peters tim_one@email.msn.com
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 22:28:37 -0500

[Greg Czajkowski, to Shane]
> You got me thinking about trying python 2.2 with
> ZODB3.1.1 for 2.2. So I ran fsrecover with pack, which
> worked great. So now Im running ZEO with python 2.2 on
> the server and all the clients are running python 2.1
> ZEO

I hope you mean 2.2.2 and 2.1.3:  bugfix releases of Python for the last
year or two have been mostly driven by bugs uncovered by Zope and ZODB
users.  That will be the case for 2.2.3 too (not yet released, waiting for
enough time to do it); free maintenance for the 2.1 Python line appears to
have ended (nobody has volunteered to backport fixes to the 2.1 line since
2.1.3 was released).