[ZODB-Dev] new FileStorage pack and POSKeyError

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Thu May 1 14:59:23 EDT 2003

On Thu, May 01, 2003 at 05:28:40PM -0400, Jeremy Hylton wrote:
> Yikes!  What platform and python version?

platform is linux 2.4.7-10 (some RedHat kernel i guess).

for the first test (running a fresh checkout, "make install")
I used python2.2.2 compiled from source.

for the second test (copying from the cvs tree into zope 2.6.1) i used
python 2.1.3 as I always do with zope < 2.7.
I was pretty careful not to get any stale builds when I did this -
I ran "make clean" before doing the copy, and i checked that there
was nothing other than .py and .c files being copied.

--

Paul Winkler
home:  http://www.slinkp.com