[ZODB-Dev] Re: VersionLockError

Florent Guillaume fg at nuxeo.com
Fri May 9 16:58:14 EDT 2003

Ok, thanks to a suggestion from Chris Kratz I managed to fix it and
remove the version (I re-modified the object, saved the version and
deleted it).

(I'm sorry, I tried the archives but incorrectly googled for
lists.zope.org instead of mail.zope.org...)

Has this ZODB bug be fixed in later revisions ?

Florent

+33 1 40 33 79 87  http://nuxeo.com  mailto:fg at nuxeo.com