[ZODB-Dev] Several reports about data loss after packing

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski at uni-bielefeld.de
Mon May 12 16:07:27 EDT 2003

[Sorry for cross-posting on zope-dev & zodb-dev, but it seems very
important to me (and maybe others suffering from data loss)]

-----

Hi,

in the last weeks there were several reports (recently two reports on
zope at zope.org) about data loss after packing the ZODB. I've encountered
the problem two times in production environments for myself... and I'm
not lucky about that fact.

See: