[ZODB-Dev] Using Ape to map zclass property sheets

Rocky Burt rocky.burt at bricsnet.com
Tue May 13 17:13:32 EDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-05-13 at 10:40, Rocky Burt wrote:
> Well, I'm trying to get the propertysheets attribute on a ZClass
> instance to be mapped the same way as a folder's items gets mapped.
> I've gotten the mapper back and am modifying it... here's some code
> snippets I used.

I've decided to try another approach.  I'm replacing ape's remainder
serializer and gateway with my own set that writes fields as column
names.

Going to see how far I can get with this.  Also, since I'm merely
iterating over __dict__ I can determine (in general, with some mapping)
what the column types should be.  So I'll be avoiding having to look at
the ZClass makeup (opening a read-only zodb connection).

- Rocky