[ZODB-Dev] Using Ape to map zclass property sheets

Rocky Burt rocky.burt at bricsnet.com
Wed May 14 19:34:45 EDT 2003

I need to cache some information (such as the result of determining
whether or not certain tables exist).  But I also need to allow the
flushing of the cache (which I wanted to do through the ZMI).

I was intending on caching this information in root_mapper and then
having a controller object of sorts empty that cache when the admin
requests it (through the zmi).  But I realized it doesn't appear that
there's anyway to get a dbtab's mount point root_mapper instance.  Am I
correct in assuming that its not possible to get that root_mapper?

Maybe you could suggest a more appropriate place to cache that
information? (I like keeping it with the dbtab mount point as it seems
to me to be most appropriate).

- Rocky