[ZODB-Dev] Losing Object reference in a Server

Antonio Beamud Montero antonio.beamud at linkend.com
Tue May 20 16:59:42 EDT 2003

Hi all:
 This is my first message to the list.
 Well, I'm a little problem with ZODB. I have implemented a SOAP server
using SOAPpy. Now I have extended this server to manage persistent data
with ZODB. The problem is now, when I try to invoke 2 methods of the
server, the second method can't be executed because the server can't
find this method. The server response is something like this:
Client code::
  server.SOAPpy.SOAPProxy('http://localhost:8001')
  r = server.method1('param1')
  s = server.status()

  Ok (response method1)
  <Fault SOAP-ENV:Client: No method status found: exceptions.KeyError >

The method status() can't be found, but If I renew the client SOAPProxy
when try to call the server.status() method, this works... What can be
happening?

A lot of thanks...

--
Antonio Beamud Montero <antonio.beamud at linkend.com>