[ZODB-Dev] Cannot use ZEO

Antonio Beamud Montero antonio.beamud at linkend.com
Mon May 26 11:08:13 EDT 2003

I have download ZODB3.1.1 and the installation was OK. I have used it
and all works ok. The problem is when I try to use ZEO. The next message
break my app:
----------------------
from ZEO import ClientStorage
  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/ZEO/ClientStorage.py", line 40,
in ?    from ZEO.zrpc.client import ConnectionManager
  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/ZEO/zrpc/client.py", line 25,
in ?
    from ZODB.POSException import ReadOnlyError
ImportError: cannot import name ReadOnlyError
(This class is declared but I cannot import it)
Can anybody help me?

--
Antonio Beamud Montero <antonio.beamud at linkend.com>