[ZODB-Dev] Re: ZODB programming guide typos

Tim Peters tim at zope.com
Sun Oct 5 21:32:29 EDT 2003

[A.M. Kuchling]
>> I don't have access to that page, so I can't fix this bug; hopefully
>> someone else will do so.

[John Belmonte]
> In that case, should we move the document to normal wiki pages, so
> that anyone may work on them?

Maybe, maybe not.  The source for these docs is currently LaTeX, using
Python's extensive documentation macros and tools for producing nice docs in
a variety of formats.  Every now and again Jeremy builds HTML from the LaTeX
and uploads that to the web.  The source can be found here:

    http://cvs.zope.org/ZODB3/Doc/guide/

Anyone who can commit to CVS can make improvements.  I checked in your
changes on the Zope HEAD and on Zope-2_7-branch.  They'll probably get
forgotten on some other branch revived in the future, though, and I don't
know when they'll show up on the web.