[ZODB-Dev] What does this POSKeyError mean?

Christian Robottom Reis kiko at async.com.br
Thu Oct 9 10:58:50 EDT 2003

On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 03:38:55PM +0100, Chris Withers wrote:
> Roché Compaan wrote:
>
> >Either 'oid' 00000000000047dc is not in your master storage or the
> >FileStorage index is corrupted.
>
> Hmmm, what would give indications as to which of those is the case?

Erase/move the index and open the database again. If you still get the
error, it's a missing object. If not, it's a corrupt index.

> It's all concerning me a bit since there don't seem to be discernable
> reasons for these failures, and I haven't had any error reports from the
> end users...

Could be caused by bugs in previous versions of the ZODB. We all know
3.2 Has No Bugs<tm> :-)

Take care,
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 261 2331