[ZODB-Dev] Just found a New Assertion

Christian Reis kiko at async.com.br
Mon Sep 1 14:09:16 EDT 2003

On Sun, Aug 31, 2003 at 06:13:58PM -0700, Ehle, Brandon wrote:
>    Link: File-List
>
>    I have no clue what triggered this and it's the first time I've ever seen
>    it, but perhaps the assertion gives you enough info to know what's wrong?

No, because this AssertionError has been raised on the server side and
proxied over to the client via zRPC. You probably have an error message
in the server log, however (if you have it on, which Zope normally
does).

That said, it would be nice if the AssertionError that was raising it
had some text to help identify explicitly where it's coming from..

Take care,