[ZODB-Dev] Data lossage

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Fri Sep 5 03:52:48 EDT 2003

Quick update...

On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 06:12:01PM -0400, Paul Winkler wrote:
(snip)
> * fsrefs.py from ZODB3 CVS reports several issues -
(snip)

I've determined that all 9 problematic objects reported by fsrefs
are in a sort of "undead" state - that is, it is not referred to
by any other object (except, in a few cases, other undead
objects).  Some of these are ancient. I'm surprised these are
still in the database, even in the fsrecover version.
Checking to see if a pack clears all this up...
and yes, it does :-)  No more evil dead objects.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com