[ZODB-Dev] ZEO non-communication problem

Chris Withers chrisw at nipltd.com
Thu Sep 11 13:18:09 EDT 2003

Hi,

Zope 2.6.2, ZEO from ZODB 3.1.3

Having problems with ZEO communication on Redhat Linux 7.2.
Both the storage server and client are running on the same machine.
The event logs for both event they've started up okay and connected to each
other fine.

However, when I actually do a request to the client, I don't get any response.
There's no CPU activity on the machine either.

Now, the finger points to ZEO as when I remove DBTab's custom_zodb.py, which
mounts up the client storages, requests are handled fine.

Any ideas on what could be happening here? And, given that I'm not certain ZEO
is the problem, how on earth I'd go about debugging it?

cheers,

Chris